20 de fevereiro de 2011

I love English, that's it!


Well, my classes have started last week, and the first thing that my teacher Sandra Dias asked to me was to write an autobiography to tell her what is my experience with English Language. Here I am to tell you too.

 One day, when I was a kid, I asked my sister to tell me the meaning of one thing that I saw in her papers "I ♥ you" and she told me that it was Eu te amo in English, I thought it wonderfull that I could say Eu te amo and a lot of other things in a different way, so I took my brother's English book and started to read it, first in English than the translation in Portuguese. It was my first contact with English, I think I was 8 years old and it was fascinating to me reading the phrases with the translations and learning new words. The first thing that I said in English was "I like to drink milk" to a friend, and she said: Dione, you can speak English if you want to.
Then, in 2002 I started to study English at school, and it was really interesting, the only class that I spent the hole week waiting to watch. And I remember that there were a collection of stickers from Freegells in 2003, and the stickers comes with a picture, the name in English and the meaning in portuguese, I had a lot of these stickers because I liked English a lot. In 2006 I decided to became an English's teacher because one of my teachers, so I started to study English in an Idiom school called Anglo Brazilian. In 2009 I started to study English at University. Now I'm still studying English, and falling in love again everyday.

That's it! ;)

I LOOOOVE ENGLISH.

Um comentário:

Algo a dizer ? Comenta!