2 de agosto de 2012

What's next?

Dear God,
I don't know how to describe my feelings today...
Am I living a dream? Because sometimes I feel that I'm bound to wake up and realize I was just having good dreams...
And I don't know to be thankful for this. You showed me that you can guide me in a way much better than the one I figured out...
Now, I can't stop thinking about my life on these next days. Am I a Cultura Inglesa teacher? Really? I just wanna do things right Lord, and I have to start by controlling my emotions. Why do I feel so much insecure? And why the idea of being there, on a position that makes me feel alive and useful, scares me?
Well, now it's time to face my fears, and overcome my doubts. It's time to show how I am able to be an English teacher.
I just want to do it right, exactly the way it should be, so I'll take the control.

Oh God, don't let anything hurt me, or let me down, I agree that sometimes I am too much pessimist but I need some help to handle this kind of feeling. I know it is not that bad feel like I always can do better, or feel like everybory can do things better than me, is it humility? Well, I know this feeling always gives me the impression I can do better, and because this I try to do things better.

I'm impressed on how You did everything happen to me. First you bring me here, so you changed my life forever. If I wasn't here I wouldn't be graduating as 21 years old girl. Thank you, I just want to thank you... for prepare my life with all the best things, best parents, best brother, best friends, and best me... And I beg you pardon for all the times I opened my mouth to complain about your plans, now I know I was wrong.

Good Night,

;*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Algo a dizer ? Comenta!