10 de junho de 2012

Dear God,
Thanks for today, thanks for yesterday... 
I knew you had something special for me, thanks for bringing me the truth, and thanks for accepting me...
You know everything that is in my heart and mind, and you know how I feel, what do you think about it father? Sometimes I just think I can't go through this... 
The only thing that keep me dreaming is the good thing you've done in my life, all presents you gave, and continue giving me every single day. Thanks God, for being my strengh, my hope... 

Today I have one special request: Can you please protect and bless Sandra with all angels you have!? She is a very special person to me, and as you know, she is helping me in a way I can't be thakful enough... I hope not dissapoint her in any way... 

Another special request: guide my feiosa to the right way, she needs your light, and everything is happening in a way I can't do many things... I know you have the best for, so, could you show her the way to happiness? ;p 

If I'm not asking too much, I would like to say thanks again... My family and friends are being protected by you, so I don't need to worry about it...

Guide me God, and show me how to be a better person in every way... 

Thanks for hearing me...

Good Night...

♥ 

P.S: Protect my boyfriend too, he is my best friend and my best support when I can't find you... ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Algo a dizer ? Comenta!