16 de maio de 2012

Dear God,
I know I don't act as a good daughter all the time, I know I fail with you every night when I fall asleep during my praying, and I know it is not a good thing. That's the reason why I decided to write today, it is not easier but at least I'll be awake until the end. At first I would like to thank you, for everything, even the bad things. I thank you when something good happens, as my meeting with my teacher today, I thank you for being alive, for my family being alive, for all my friends being ok. And I also thank you for the bad things, as people who don't know how to respect others, the bus that didin't came, my boyfriend that annoyed me a lot, and my sister who is not a real sister. Everything I want to thank you, because the bad things make me unhappy, but the good ones give me strength to keep on walking.
I want to ask you dear Lord, to protect my family, my friends, and everyone else from bad things. I ask you to guide and to welcome Marilia's boyfriend, to protect and to give strength and faith to his family and friends that suffer a lot with his goodbye. I also ask you God, to keep Senizia's husband with health, help him to be safe. I ask you God to protect all people who are in hospital, I don't know how desperating it is to have someone I love in hospital but I can imagine the pain and sorrow, the worries and everything. I ask you to make the world a better place, cause I can't stand it anymore. I feel tired of seeing innocent people dying while the bad ones are still alive, scaring me, scaring the ones who are fair. I feel tired, all the time, tired of everything, but I hope it can change one day, I believe you can do the difference in the world. 
Give me peace God, give me faith, give me stimulus to follow my way, to keep on doing, to keep on believing, to keep on trying, to hold on all difficulties life put in my way. 
Thanks for hear me.
Amen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Algo a dizer ? Comenta!