5 de maio de 2012


Dear God,
Today I did a lot of good things. At first, I woke up with the voice of my mother, and the best smell of coffee. After that, I went to a meeting with my friends from Dynamics group at Sheyla's house. It was great to be there with them, to rehearsal our play for tomorrows meeting. We also did a divine lemon mousse, played image and action and after the guys had gone I stayed to help her with some painting stuff. When I arrived home, I had lunch, and I slept for a while, good dreams. ;) 
In the afternoon I cooked the dinner, which was pasta with potatoes cream and a delicious meat. My boyfriend arrived and we watched Letters to God again, while the dinner was baking.  My evening was all good Lord, and I thank you for that. My day today was sort of a gift. And all I want to ask you today is to bless all my friends and family specially my mother, who is sick, and that special friend (you know who) that need to forget that guy. I also wants to ask you to be with me all the time , to keep my friends calm, and to help us to show your face at the Crisma's meeting tomorrow. We need faith, love, patience and strength. That's it for today. 
Thank you for everything again.
Amen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Algo a dizer ? Comenta!