1 de maio de 2012

Dear God,
Today I watched a movie called "Letters to God". It is about a little boy with cancer that inspired people around him to believe you, to have faith in you, by writing letters for you. I got inspired too, maybe you can listen to me when I write...
I don't know how to begin, at first I want to thank you for one more day alive, thank you for giving me one more chance to see how beautiful life is... 
How can I thank you lord, for giving me the best parents ever? They are the most important people in this world for me, they are my reason to keep on trying, to keep on believing, so I just have to thank you for putting me in this family, that is not all perfect but is the best for me... I always ask you to protect all my family and friends, to guide them and to keep them away from bad things, and Lord, I love them very very much, although I can't show it all the time. I wish they could know how important they are to me... 
Sorry if I'm not perfect, I know I do lots of wrong things and I feel bad for it. Sorry if sometimes I want to give up on you, and live life all wrong. I try to do the best, but I know I don't try all possibilities to get it right...
Oh Lord, help me to be a better person, to love my enemies, to forgive the ones who humiliate me. Help me to do a good work in the Church, guide me to be a good example to those young children. I need you, and sometimes I just run away from you, and I don't know why, maybe because I'm ashamed of all mistakes I made and you know everything...
Oh Lord, you know how I feel, you know how much I care, and you know how much I love my family, friends, boyfriend and so on. You know that, even with all bad things she does, I also love my sister, and I would like to forgive her for everything she's done to me recently. Today I'm not able to say "I forgive you" but one day I will, maybe time is the medicine I need to forget and forgive some people and their mistakes towards me. 
Today, I just want to feel as an empty glass, waiting to be fullfilled with love, hope and faith...
Thank you Lord, for being the best friend ever, and for loving me being wrong or right... 

Amen 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Algo a dizer ? Comenta!